The 21st annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition returns to London on 5-7 November 2019 alongside a Small Satellites and Disruptive Space Technology focus event the previous day.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom’s reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts and the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions and networking receptions.
A key theme of the conference will be ‘maintaining and sustaining space superiority’, with key updates on the UK’s SKYNET constellation and international SATCOM programme developments, including the enterprise wide reorganisation endeavours within the US DoD and its new and ‘go fast’ procurement efforts.
It will also explore allied collaboration and future military programmes, resilience and protection in future architectures, next generation LEO small sat constellation and much more!
Key reasons to attend Global MilSatCom 2019 include:
• Critical host nation support, up to and including the ministerial level – providing comprehensive coverage of the UK’s space sector and SATCOM goals
• An international speaker line up unrivalled within other events, that provide key updates from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
• A dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionising space-based communications
• Meet and network with over 550 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over eight hours of breaks; as well as two drinks receptions and two conference dinners
• A key day focused on developments on US SATCOM – analysing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans.
ROOM is a media sponsor of Global MilSatCom and readers who register by 30 September can save £100 on the standard conference fee! To register or for more information visit: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/room